San Diego, CA 92101
Hours: 11 am - 1 am daily
- Cuisine Type: Sushi
- Restaurant Style: Sushi
- Bar Style: Lounge, Neighborhood, Pub
- Music Style: '80s, Electronica, Indie, Lounge
- Price Range: $9-15
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Offers Classes, Outdoor Seating, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, Vegetarian
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Ogawashi : Handcrafted Sushi + Drinks
San Diego's best sushi spot with craft beer and craft cocktails. We serve sashimi, salads and quality Japanese food. We are conveniently located at the corner of 5th Ave and C Street In downtown's Gaslamp Quarter. Trolley stop (5th Ave) orange and blue lines.
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Street
- Email Address: Info@ogawashi.com
What's the vibe?
1 of 1 said Hip/trendy
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!