The GRAMMY Museum
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Hours: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 7:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 10:00am - 7:30pm
- Cultural Venue Type: Music Venues
- Music Style: '80s, Acoustic, Alternative, Big Band, Bluegrass, Blues, Cajun, Celtic, Classical, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Disco, Eclectic, Electronica, Ethnic, Experimental, Flamenco, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, House, Indie, Industrial, Irish, Jazz, Latin, Lounge, Metal, New Wave, Opera, Pop, Punk, Reggae, R&B, Rock, Rockabilly, Salsa, Ska, Soul, Top 40, World
- Price Range: $9-15
- Alcohol: None
- Facility Features: Guided Tour, Live Music, Museum Free Day(s)
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The GRAMMY Museum is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music occupying a vibrant new space in downtown Los Angeles. Four floors of cutting edge exhibits, interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience — engaging, educational, celebratory and inspirational.
•Debuted December 2008 in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the GRAMMY Awards
•One-of-a-kind, 30,000 square foot museum with interactive, permanent and traveling exhibits
•Four floors of dynamic and stimulating exhibit space
•More than two dozen exhibits that explore the greatest GRAMMY music, everything from rock and hip-hop to country, classical, Latin, R&B, and jazz
•200 seat state-of-the-art Clive Davis Theater
•Target Terrace - Roof top terrace perfect for special programs and private events
•Interesting and thought-provoking educational and public programs featuring films, lectures and performances
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Parking: Available, Paid Lot, Valet
- Email Address: email@example.com